Part Time (2/3 days) Nursery Support Staff Required
You will be required to work as part of an Early Years childcare team to offer children a safe, secure, caring and supportive environment and to deliver a high standard of childcare and education.
The potholder will be required to:
- To work within our Early Years Team, supporting the planning and implementation of activities with individual or groups of children; promoting effective teaching and learning.
- Participate in the provision of planned and unplanned learning experiences utilising the following documentation: Curriculum for Excellence, How good is our Early Learning and Childcare etc.
Candidates will be required to demonstrate:
- A relevant qualification (i.e. an HNC Childcare and Education or equivalent) or working towards this qualification and be willing to undertake any training and development, where required.
- Knowledge of the relevant legislation for childcare services.
- Knowledge of the standards set by the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
- Experience of working in a pre-5 environment.
Successful candidates will need to complete an application for membership to the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme (Children), as well as complete registration to join the Scottish Social Services Council.
If you wish to be considered for the post please forward your CV to email@example.com along with the names of two referees.
If you would like to be considered for any future vacancies at Belmont House School, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org