We are seeking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Office Manager. This is a full-time post, anticipated start date August 2018 onwards.
The successful candidate will have good communication skills and be highly motivated, organised and able to manage multiple tasks efficiently. Knowledge of the administration of a school database system would be an advantage.
What the role entails :
- The effective day to day provision of all aspects of administrative support to the Principal, Senior Management Team and Finance Manager.
- Direct line manager to a small office team.
- To work effectively and sympathetically within a varied and busy school office environment.
- Supervision of the school’s administrative systems, data management and protection.
- Key role in the management of the Admissions process.
- Attend School Open Mornings and take an active role in providing a welcoming environment.
- Communicating effectively with current and prospective parents and pupils.
- Management of the school’s iSAMS database system including the Parent Portal.
- Experience of a school office environment would be advantageous.
- Proactive approach to work and the flexibility and availability to respond to a variety of situations, often at short notice.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- A proficiency in MS Office, including word and excel is required.
- Demonstrating absolute discretion and an understanding of confidentiality at all times.
Interested parties should submit cover letter and full cv to email@example.com