Belmont House School aims to:
- Encourage all pupils to reach their full potential and to strive for personal excellence.
- Provide a flexible educational experience which meets the needs of individuals in a welcoming, safe and supportive community.
- Promote awareness of others, understanding and mutual respect.
- Maintain collaborative partnerships within the School and the wider community.
- Nurture a sense of responsibility for local, national and global environments.
Our core values, which are at the heart of everything we do, are centred around:
- Sense of identity